A draft work of ‘Masc 4 Marginalisation’ is being made to be presented as part of Resolution! 2018 at The Place’s Robin Howard Dance Theatre. We aim to further complete the work post-Resolution! and schedule further performances/tour dates through and beyond 2018.
For a synopsis of the work please see our 'Projects' page -
AUDITION BY INVITE ONLY on Wednesday December 6th 7.30pm-10pm at The Place in London.
Applicants must identify as queer (homosexual,bisexual or other). This requirement is due to the nature of the work and the authenticity of the R&D process.
Applicants must be;
- Eligible to work in the UK and EU
- Comfortable with text
- Strong in contemporary forms and ideally 1 or 2 other styles
- London-based (or within close proximity)
- December 18th-21st 2017 (R&D)
- Have good availability in February 2018
- Friday February 23rd (Performance at The Place)
Fee is currently subject to funding. This will be discussed upon application.
Please apply by Tuesday 5th of December via the submission form below.
Successful applicants will be invited for an audition/meeting.